Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday's Feast: March 30, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Thirty Seven

Appetizer
What are you proud of?
how far i've come.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
i never win anything. ever. =/

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
commute to & from work. =P it wastes lots & lots of time. forty minutes to go less than ten miles. arg!!

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?

i would say that i am in it. this current year of my life has brought the most change.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
(apologies for poor photo quality. i, like a doofus, had only my cell phone with me when i was here. the next time, i *will* have my actual camera.)
eta: this is the beach in Corona del Mar, CA where i first touched the Pacific Ocean. ::happy sigh::

8 with their own thoughts:

Debi Friday, March 30, 2007 11:44:00 AM  

Looks blissfully tranquil!

Joseph C. Harris Friday, March 30, 2007 12:18:00 PM  

That place indeed looks very tranquil. Great feast. My feast is now up if you would like to join.

Katrine Friday, March 30, 2007 12:34:00 PM  

I would love to spend some time on that beach!

*krystyn* Friday, March 30, 2007 12:48:00 PM  

40 minutes to go less than 10 miles? Ouch!! That's nuts!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, March 30, 2007 1:31:00 PM  

Great feast :) Ugh on the commuting. I hate that. Sorry you never win anything :(

Where is that tranquil spot? It's so beautiful, and a really good picture for a cellphone, mine never look half that good!!!

Anonymous,  Friday, March 30, 2007 1:53:00 PM  

Didn't you win that face washing stuff?

Ugh. I didn't realize your commute was that bad. I live in the one area in the world with supposedly the worst traffic and I can go 25 miles in 30 min! At 5:30!!!

I hope you're pleased with the changes that have occurred and the overall general state of things...

Tracy S Friday, March 30, 2007 2:29:00 PM  

I need to start by saying I am digging the new song list :)

ok and the feast, Yuck to the 40 minute commute for less than 10 miles...man you must have horrific traffic too.


and what a beautiful place your dessert looks to be. Cell phone pic or not you can tell that IS a very tranquil place.

Your feast was yummy, thanks for sharing and stopping by!! :)

Heart of Rachel Friday, March 30, 2007 9:43:00 PM  

Hi Dawn. First of all, I wanted to thank you for your birthday greetings. I really appreciate your sweet thoughts.

I was a little busy and wasn't able to play along for FF. But thanks for sharing yours.

That's a lovely photo. I agree it's looks like a nice, peaceful place ideal for relaxation and reflection.

Take care!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP