Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday Madness: March 5, 2007



This week's questions come from some of our participants. Thanks to all who offered suggestions.Thank you all for playing!

1. From beth:
What's the most unusual hobby you have? How did you get started with it?

i don't really think i have any unusual hobbies! i mostly just play with my camera. i don't think there's anything all that unusual about photography. except perhaps some of the photos that i get. =P i'm just not all that unusual a girl, i guess.

2. From briar:
How many different kinds of music do you listen to? Name a few favorites, if you please.

i listen to all sorts of music. i am more a fan of songs than of particular artists or genres of music. i try to keep myself open. you can see my play list up above for an sampling of some music that i like.

3. From iris:
Do you take advantage of the outdoor areas where you live? What's your favorite thing to do outside? What's your favorite local bird?

i sure do! i make *good* use of my Resident Annual Passes for Disney World, Sea World & (to a lesser degree) Busch Gardens. my favorite thing to do outside is to just be at WDW. i don't care how many times i go, it always makes me happy. i don't know that i have a favorite local bird. i know that i don't like the turkey vultures we have all over the place down here. those things are *ugly*. and the size of pterodactyls!

4. From kristy:
Children: Do you have any?

nope, no kiddos. not even of the furry variety right now.

5. From amy:
What is your favorite part of spring?

i just talked about this in the post below! srping in Florida = almost perfect weather & the orange blossoms bloom. Spring is the best time of year down here.

4 with their own thoughts:

Heart of Rachel Monday, March 05, 2007 11:43:00 AM  

I love taking photos too so I often carry my camera with me. You have a nice music selection. Wow, a Disney and Sea World annual pass. I haven't been to either. I wish I could take my son there someday. Orange blossoms, sounds lovely.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 06, 2007 2:05:00 AM  

You're weird, but no weird hobbies, eh? We should be able to find you *some*. Believe me, I should know. ;-)

Local bird? What kind of question is that? :-P

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 06, 2007 10:27:00 PM  

I'd love to visit Disney World or Busch Gardens! I've never even been to the beach. I don't get out much!

DawnK Friday, March 09, 2007 12:22:00 AM  

My 17yo would love to go back to Disney World. She got to go when she was 15, with her band, for Magic Music Days, but 3 days in Florida just wasn't enough for her!

Great answers for Monday Madness!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP