Saturday, March 17, 2007

shake your head if you will...

...but i just never get tired of this place. =) too many photos to upload directly to the ol' blog, so you'll have to click the photo link below to get to the online album. i captioned some of the photos -- to read them, just hover over the photos that have some writing beneath them, or you can view the photos individually, and then the captions just appear beneath. a few in there just for Nichole & Daniel ;-) but anyone can peek!

Disney World March 17, 2007

4 with their own thoughts:

Debi Sunday, March 18, 2007 10:09:00 AM  

Thanks for sharing these, Dawn! I never tire of your photos!
Especially love the one you have posted here...great perspective. And I really love the one of Donald, too.

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 18, 2007 5:35:00 PM  

Donald isn't mad at you! He's excited! Just like me!! I was practically jumping up and down as I looked at the Polynesian!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, March 18, 2007 5:52:00 PM  

Debi: You always have the nicest things to say about my photos. Thank you for enjoying them so much. =)

Nichole: Hee hee! I couldn't resist getting you a little more wound up over vacation. Then I don't feel like a goon bouncing off the walls about it by myself. On my way back to the parking lot, I decided to make a side trip over to the Polynesian just for those photos! =)

*krystyn* Sunday, June 03, 2007 10:01:00 AM  

Those bunnies @ the German pavilion ARE adorable. :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP