Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday's Feast: March 16, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Thirty Five

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.

1. listening to the Sox games. win or lose, it makes me happy. of course, i am happier when they win, but it's Spring Training right now, so there's no pressure. it just feels good to hear Sox again.
2. chatting with Nichole about her & Daniel's upcoming vacation in May.

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?

you get blamed for things that aren't your fault, because somehow you are accountable for other people's mistakes when your mind-reading skills are not up to par

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

i get up & surf the internet or play solitaire in the dark til my eyes get tired. or sometimes i will read. i try not to stay in bed though, because i don't want my mind to associate being awake with laying in bed.

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

how do poker tournaments end up on ESPN? i mean... i thought ESPN was about sports. last time i checked, poker was a game, but not a sport.

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?

ummm... probably bowties with fresh diced tomatoes, basil & a tiny bit of garlic.

5 with their own thoughts:

Raggedy Friday, March 16, 2007 10:52:00 AM  

Hubby plays that spider solitaire game till he falls asleep in his chair! lol
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Debi Friday, March 16, 2007 10:57:00 AM  

Burst out laughing when I read your main course!
And your dessert sounds positively scrumptious!

Anonymous,  Friday, March 16, 2007 11:19:00 AM  

Why am I not surprised that our appetizers are nearly identical??? ;-) I guess one good thing about not finishing the itinerary is that... umm... i still get to do it! :-P

Heart of Rachel Friday, March 16, 2007 1:01:00 PM  

How nice that you have the same appetizer as Nichole. Hope you'll both have a great get-together in May.

My husband enjoys playing poker with his brother and cousins. His brother even had a table customized for their games.

I like bowties, so cute.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, March 16, 2007 2:45:00 PM  

I totally agree with you on the poker thing - that AIN'T a sport. Get it off ESPN. Put it on Bravo or something :)

I used to play computer games to tire my eyes out, but these days, I just read till my eyes are heavy :)

Great Feast! Have a wonderful day and weekend Dawn!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP