Thursday, March 1, 2007

so. we meet again.

round three with the spider web.

this time as i was heading to my car to leave for work. at least my hands weren't full this time, but for crying out loud. enough already! build your web somewhere else, little arachnid! i'm bigger than you are & have shoes capable of squishing! i'd talk a little trash about showing yourself so we can end this, once & for all, but i saw Lord of the Rings. i still have nightmares about that big-ass spider thing.

(oh, who am i kidding? it could be a spider the size of a grain of rice & i wouldn't be exacting any squishing. i'd pull out the vacuum cleaner, like i always do, and suck it up from as far away as the attachments will let me get. i'm such a girl.)

1 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Thursday, March 01, 2007 10:14:00 AM  

I can't stand spiders! Well, I don't really like bugs of any sort.

My daughter lived in an apartment once where EVERY night a spider would build a gigantic web across the back entrance, and every morning it was gone...weird! Nope, don't like them.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP