Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Fill-in: March 30, 2007



1. I love my... new jeans!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see... i am in desperate need of tomorrow's cut & highlights!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was... being able to catch up with Nichole again after a super intense few weeks for her.
4. (as if you need to ask!) going to Disney ...is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time... carrying on all-day email conversations with my friends.
6. I'm looking for... something to do on Saturday ...this weekend. i may just end up doing nothing though.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by an... aggravating little pain in the backside".

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, March 30, 2007 10:59:00 AM  

re: #5 - I do that too and love it!

Anonymous,  Friday, March 30, 2007 1:50:00 PM  

1. You got new jeans? From where?

3. I loved catching up, too. And bouncing. but not flopping.

7. who is being a pain in the ass? ::reaches for the bat::

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP