Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Madness: March 19, 2007



1. How many times do you wake up during the night?
rarely, if at all. i occasionally wake up after a bad dream, but that seems to happen closer to when it's time for me to wake up for the day anyway so i just stay awake more often that not.
2. On an average, how many hours of sleep do you try to get?
i try to get six. sometimes my body has other ideas & it's only four or five. six has pretty much been my lifelong average though, unless i'm not feeling well.
3. What day of the week do you do your "major" housecleaning?
i usually get the bulk of it done on Sunday while i watch something on tv. i try to spread it out through the week though, a little bit every day, so that i can enjoy my weekends. i'm not a terribly messy person anyway so there really isn't that much that needs to get done.
4. How often do you move your furniture to clean behind it?
ummm... lol... when i move? which for me has averaged out to about every three months over the last year & a half. =P
5. Do you do your dishes by hand or do you own a dishwasher?
some of both. pots, pans, anything fragile, or anything that's barely dirty gets washed by hand. the rest gets rinsed & put in the dishwasher, which i run when it gets full or when i run out of something.

5 with their own thoughts:

Heart of Rachel Monday, March 19, 2007 9:50:00 AM  

I rarely wake up at night since I sleep quite late but there are a few times I would wake up because of a bad dream.

It must be nice to have a dishwasher at home.

Happy Monday!

Brian in Oxford Monday, March 19, 2007 10:57:00 AM  

I thought I was smart, not putting my pint glasses in the dishwasher to prevent scratches or the painted logos fading. Turns out that by using a scotch-brite sponge, I've scratched horizontal lines along the top inch and a half or so of most of them, as I've tried washing them by hand only.

Julie Monday, March 19, 2007 11:07:00 AM  

i too wake up after a nightmare. Some of them seem so real. Like your #4:)I try to move our furniture once a month if i get a chance.
My MM is up. Come on by.

Mega Monday, March 19, 2007 11:55:00 AM  

#1- I wake up about 3-4 times a night but its because I'm not a heavy sleeper. Interesting story from last night though...the cat woke me up at about 3:30 in the morning and I thought she was just playing with my feet and legs. I pull off the blanket and she was swatting at an 8-legged little guy that had somehow made his way under my blankets. Before I time to react, the cat ate it! Silly cat.

KAYLEE Monday, March 19, 2007 3:06:00 PM  

#4-I hate washing the dishes by hand,But,unfortantely some things you have to my mom always makes me do the dishes I hate it.
#2-I go to bed fairly early every night usally in bed by 9:00 but,then I am up by like 4:00 in the morning!
#1-I am up about 1-2 times every night:)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP