Saturday, March 10, 2007

::sigh of content::

felt so good to be back at WDW today. perfect weather. surprisingly light crowds. and finally some photos i like.









and a few from last week at Animal Kingdom when my photography was still... eh.



this was such a cool moment. i went to the Flights of Wonder show & got a seat right up in front. this hawk literally flew right over my head!





just thought the shadow pattern was so cool.


and these were just my favorite part of that day. i love the white-cheeked gibbons. they fascinate me. and what's better than a cute little baby? =)

6 with their own thoughts:

Debi Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:48:00 PM  

Thank you, Dawn! I love it when you post your Disney shots! Really love that one of the carousel in motion.

Dawn Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:30:00 PM  

WOW, your pictures are amazing!!!!

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:45:00 PM  

Love the Viking, the Japanese thingy in the sun, and the teacups. I can't wait to see the baby gibbon in person! 56 days!

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:27:00 PM  

love the movement pictures!

marianne Monday, March 12, 2007 12:24:00 AM  

oh girl, I'm loving your photos! the animal shots - especially the owl and eagle - are just awesome. Beautiful, beautiful.

gail@more than a song Monday, March 12, 2007 8:41:00 AM  

Great Disney shots as always! Look at that carousel and the tea cups moving, I LOVE that!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP