Monday, February 5, 2007

triplicate

borrowed this from Rachel who posted this recently

Three Things that Scare Me: getting hurt. something destroying my photos. Michael Jackson.

Three People Who Make Me Laugh: Baby Girl. Nichole. Andie.

Three Things I Love: since it says things, and not *people*... that happy feeling i get walking into a Disney park. the beginning of baseball & football seasons, when anything is possible. taking a perfect photo.

Three Things I Hate: saying goodbye. Valentine's Day. the New York Yankees.

Three Things I Don’t Understand: the obsession with Peyton Manning (and why anyone would think he was attractive?!). how some people make it through the day without injuring themselves. why people feel the need to hang around my desk & talk me when they aren't feeling well.

Three Things On My Desk: bottle of water. stapler. petty cash box.

Three Things I Am Doing Right Now: struggling to keep my eyes open. wishing i were not here. answering the phone.

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die: visit all the Disney parks. see one New England Patriots playoff game, live, from really good seats. have a family.

Three Things I Can Do: navigate Walt Disney World, practically with my eyes closed. recall almost every single episode of Friends. figure out enough html to customize my blog.

Three Things You Should Listen To: the people who love you. your conscience. your "gut."

Three Things You Should Never Listen To: people who never have anything positive to say. most of what you hear from the media. people who consistently break promises.

Three Things I’d Like To Learn: to take better photos. to cook more things for one person without an obscene amount of leftovers. how to trust again.

Three Favorite Foods: mashed potatoes with gravy. bruschetta. steamed broccoli.

Three Beverages I Drink Regularly: water. cranberry juice. that's it! just those two!

Three Books I Read as a Kid: Little House on the Prairie. A Wrinkle in Time. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

the last question prompted to tag three people but i thought i would just leave it open to anyone who feels like playing along. most of the people i would tag will just play on their own anyway. =)

4 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, February 05, 2007 3:57:00 PM  

Did u fly back this morning or late last night? Eeks!!

You'll be disgusted to know that there were 49 kids on the front of the Knoxville Sunday sports page here...all named PEYTON...yep, after your favorite football player. BTW...I don't think he's cute at all AND I was rooting for Chicago too.

I love bruschetta too...fell in love with it in Italy.

mimiscraps Monday, February 05, 2007 10:29:00 PM  

Hey I hope you are ok down there!
I was thinking of you all weekend! Superbowl included! LOL! Love ya hang in there!

Abby Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:07:00 AM  

Where are you? I sent you a few emails...are you OK?

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:51:00 PM  

I want to see Hong Kong Disney! I'll skip the Paris one, though.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP