Friday, February 2, 2007

And I Quote: February 2, 2007

you know the drill. Grey's was on last night. if you haven't watched, might want to skip my favorite quotes until you have.

George: We got married in Vegas! We're married!
Alex (laughing): She's Callie O'Malley.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Izzy: Oh, that's so great. Tiny diamonds are great because you know no one will ever try to steal it.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Burke: I need to give the other interns a chance.
Cristina: Why?


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cristina: Are you stealing patients from the ER?!
Izzy: Yes, but only because I have to know that I didn't spend my entire inheritance on an empty room with empty beds. Because if I did, I might go crazy and George called dibs on all the crazy this week.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

and the one that sums up why i think what Nichole can do is amazing, even though she is so modest about it:
Meredith's mother: But not everyone can pick up a scalpel and save a life.

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, February 02, 2007 8:24:00 AM  

Yep!! Another great episode! Izzy always has the best lines..."George got dibs on all the crazy this week" - that's just hilarious!!!

Anonymous,  Friday, February 02, 2007 1:58:00 PM  

I also loved the end when Christina said that she and Burke needed to hire a wife. Totally. We need to hire one, too.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP