Friday, February 9, 2007

Five on Friday: February 9, 2007

brought to you by Five on Friday

Roses Are Red

1. What is your favorited red food?

that would be a toss-up between raspberries & tomatoes. although i guess raspberries are more pink than red huh?

2. Do you own any red clothing?
i sure do! in fact, i have to be careful not to gravitate toward it quite so much. it's starting to take over my closet!

3. Name one item you can see right now that is red.
a Hershey kiss in the candy dish on my desk

4. Have you ever run a stop sign or red light?
yes, but not intentionally. thankfully, nothing bad happened as a result.

5. Do you ever get so angry that you "see red"?
no. when i get really angry, i "see cold," not hot. that doesn't happen often. me being angry, that is. i have a really long fuse. if you manage to reach the end of it, though, you have most definitely earned what you have coming.

3 with their own thoughts:

Debi Friday, February 09, 2007 1:16:00 PM  

Guess raspberries are kinda pink, huh? But I used them, too.

Anonymous,  Friday, February 09, 2007 5:18:00 PM  

I don't mean to be a smart ass, but what does cold look like? (well... I *kinda* mean to be a smart ass, but you've had a rough day. ;-) )

Jennifer Sunday, February 11, 2007 7:46:00 PM  

Can I borrow some of that long fuse of yours? My kids have brought me to the end of mine today!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP