Thursday, February 15, 2007

note to self: February 15, 2007

i keep seeing all these photos of Washington DC popping up on all kinds of blogs recently. i've only been there once. in eighth grade. just seeing all these photos make me want to go back there -- as an adult with a better appreciation for what i am experiencing, but also with *my* camera, to play...

5 with their own thoughts:

Heather Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:15:00 PM  

i want to bring catherine when she is a bit older so keep us in mind if you plan a trip! i can definately go there before then too if your trip is sooner than say 6 years! after all the last time i was there for more than one day was with you!

Anonymous,  Thursday, February 15, 2007 4:41:00 PM  

I've only been once too...in the 8th grade...I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to go back...meet yu there?

Mega Thursday, February 15, 2007 5:22:00 PM  

I went to DC with some friends once and they all said I drove them nuts. Being the history fanatic that I am, they said I was like a really annoying tour guide, tossing out "useless" facts left and right about our nation's capital. Useless?! How dare they.

Anonymous,  Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:37:00 PM  

I went for the first time several years ago. There is just so *much* to see; I was completely overwhelmed. One place I will definitely hit on the return trip is the Spy Museum. I heard they have a lipstick that's a gun! Just what every girl needs. :-)

Chele76 Sunday, February 18, 2007 8:39:00 PM  

DC is cool. One of my closest friends lives in MD and works in DC. I try to fly down there a few times a year. Its a nice city... its one of my favorites actually, so far only topped by Boston. Lots to see, lots to do...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP