Tuesday, February 13, 2007

PSA: February 13, 2007

do *not* drink a glass of unsweetened 100% cranberry juice immediately after brushing your teeth. you think toothpaste makes OJ taste nasty?? you haven't tasted anything *yet*. ::shudder::

don't say you haven't been warned...

4 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Tuesday, February 13, 2007 4:51:00 PM  

That makes me shudder just thinking about it!
What kind of cranberry juice do you buy? Hubby has gone on a kick of drinking it, a LOT! And it's hard for me to find the 100% juice, and not the juice cocktail, which seems to be in abundance....all that sugar is too much.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:25:00 PM  

Thanks for the warning! I, unfortunately, have to drink the sweetened stuff, I haven't developed a taste for the 100% pure, unsweetened variety. I needs my sugar, you know!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:50:00 PM  

You did this today?? But you *know* this! You warned me about it months ago!

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 18, 2007 4:02:00 PM  

You do this by accident every couple of months, huh? :-) As long as you don't ever follow through on the mistake of putting shaving gel in your hair by reaching for the razor!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP