Thursday, February 15, 2007

Scatterday 2: February 15, 2007

yay! Chele posted the next installment of Scatterday!

In case you didn’t know… scatterday does not necessarily fall on the same day of the week. It seems to occur more of less whenever I can get my act together… lol

Hey all, know what day it is???? It is Scatterday! Today will is the second edition of Scatterday Scategories Meme, come join the fun.

Rules: Using the THIRD letter of your MIDDLE name, provide a word that describes each phrase.

My letter: N (thank God she didn't say second letter of middle name...)

Names used in the bible: Nebuchadnezzar
Junk food: Nachos
Things that grow: Newborn babies
Companies: Nestle
Articles of clothing: necktie
Desserts: Neopolitan ice cream
Car Parts: ??? - ok you got me on this one...
Things Found on a Map: North
Athletes: Nomar Garciaparra
4-letter words: Note
Items in a refrigerator: Neufchatel cheese
Farm Animals: Nanny goat
Street Names: North Main Street
Things at the Beach: nudity (well, at some anyway... LOL)
Colors: Neon pink
Tools: ??? - got me again!
Heros: ??? - and again.
Gifts / Presents: Nightgown
Terms of Endearment: Nana (hey, they didn't specify who you were endearing!)
Kinds of Dances: Native American ceremonial dances

4 with their own thoughts:

Debi Thursday, February 15, 2007 10:41:00 AM  

We had to use the same letter again! You had some great answers! Nudity-love it...that was the hardest one for me...and I didn't come up with anything nearly that clever!

Anonymous,  Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:39:00 PM  

I am *totally* screwed. My middle name is Suzanne.

:-P

marianne Friday, February 16, 2007 1:05:00 AM  

oh, I love the newborn babies - Nana too. good list!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP