Friday, February 23, 2007

And I Quote: February 25, 2007

i actually liked the most recent episode of Grey's so much, that i watched it again yesterday. i think this may be my favorite episode yet... i noticed a quote that didn't catch me the first time, but this second time through, just stopped me. it was Denny speaking to Meredith about needing to go back, because her friends had such a a hard year & they wouldn't survive this too. and then he started talking about the man who loves her:

"Do you know what kind of miracle it is that Derek is who he is? Do you know how rare it is that someone like him even exists? He's still an optimist. He still believes in true love and magic and soul mates. He's waiting for you and if you don't come back from this, you will change who he is."

there is just something about this quote that hits me...

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP