Thursday, February 8, 2007

Dawn's Thirsday Thirteen, Edition Twenty-Three: Eat your vegetables!



Thirteen Vegetables I Think Are Yummy



1) broccoli

2) peas

3) carrots

4) cauliflower

5) zucchini squash

6) yellow summer squash

7) tomatoes (yes, i know. technically a fruit.)

8) (raw) bell peppers

9) cucumbers

10) green beans

11) potatoes

12) corn

13) asparagus


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



15 with their own thoughts:

Ankur Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:11:00 AM  

I love corn and carrots

happy TT!

Chele76 Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:39:00 AM  

Just like Heather... I have to give a little shudder when I see peas.

When Dad would make peas for dinner, I would give them to Prancer. At least HE liked them :)

Carina Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:06:00 AM  

Almost makes me want to eat something healthy. Almost

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:19:00 AM  

I love vegetables.
http://alasandra2003.blogspot.com/2007/02/thursday-thirteen-6.html
My TT is up.

J-Dawg's Realm Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:58:00 AM  

No water chestnuts or bamboo shoots? :) Cant have steamed veggies from China Wok without them LOL
Have a wonderful day!
6 days until the O's report! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Chickadee Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:14:00 AM  

I love yellow summer squash...mmmm.

I also love cucumbers.

My 13 are up.

Anonymous,  Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:51:00 AM  

Cute idea ... I love veggies of all kinds....except PEAS! Yuck a duck! LOL!

Heather Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:27:00 PM  

You know my opinion on peas ironically enought i am eating a veggie soup with them in it and doing just fine (i guess they are ok when they are in soup) however i must also bust your chops and say corn is not a veggie it is a starch (well that is what we would tell the kids in residential when they had to eat a veggie!)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, February 08, 2007 1:52:00 PM  

Yeah, you love your veggies, don't you?! You must be uber-healthy girl :)

I actually like most of these, I guess I like more vegetables than I thought, hehehe!

Jennifer Thursday, February 08, 2007 3:00:00 PM  

Ah man.. I was so with you until.... asparagus!

Mary Thursday, February 08, 2007 3:02:00 PM  

num nums! I love veggies, and sometimes can just eat that for a meal... especially with corn on the cob.

Goofy Girl Thursday, February 08, 2007 4:44:00 PM  

I'm not so much about peas or asparagus, but the rest sounds good! :) Very healthy too!!

Thanks for visiting me!

JAM Thursday, February 08, 2007 5:18:00 PM  

I was with ya up until I crashed and burned on asparagus. Lovely Wife loves it though.

One good thing about living in Florida is that, year 'round, there are roadside fruit/vegetable stands where I can get tomatoes that are as fresh as Grandma's garden. That's awesome in January.

Anonymous,  Friday, February 09, 2007 10:54:00 AM  

I love all those veggies, too, but the bell peppers can't be green...I only like 'em red, orange or yellow!

marianne Friday, February 09, 2007 5:05:00 PM  

I'm with you on almost all of them - I'm not wild about squash or cucumbers... or tomatoes... or raw peppers - I like cooked better. Other than that... ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP