Sunday, February 11, 2007

And I Quote: February 11, 2007

a little bit late, but here are my favorite quotes from the most recent episode of Grey's...

oh & i have to say, i am loving the character of Alex lately.

Meredith: Life is full of disappearing acts. If something we didn't know we had disappears, do we miss it?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

McDreamy: This is the happy ever after part, and in that happily ever after part, the guy is there all the time, saying things, and the girls *love* it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meredith: Why can't I just be that happily ever after person? Why can't I believe in that?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

McSteamy (to the Chief): You need high lights in your hair! *That's* why it looks so odd... [pause] I'm... gonna go save some lives...

oh, yeah. and i really hate "to be continued". =P

2 with their own thoughts:

Heart of Rachel Sunday, February 11, 2007 11:28:00 PM  

You're so lucky to be up-to-date with the latest Grey's Anatomy. I wish that the new season will air here soon. I miss McSteamy ... :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. It's a brand new week. Have a lovely one.

Anonymous,  Monday, February 12, 2007 11:10:00 PM  

I also loved it when Addison was defending him on the elevator. "So he dyed his hair for the ladies..." hiLARious

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP