Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday's Feast: February 9, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Thirty

Appetizer
Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
just once. it was brief. i had an unhappy tummy early in January. never amounted to very much, thank God. let's hope i keep up the trend! ::knocks on wood::

Soup
What colors dominate your closet?
equal amounts of red, brown & black.

Salad
How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
left to my own devices, i prefer that with which i am familiar, be it location, people or topic of conversation. as long as i have at least one of those close at hand, i can deal with unfamiliarity in the rest.

Main Course
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
none! Dawn does not do reality tv. i live in reality. i watch tv purely to be entertained.

Dessert
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
i have a hard time with this. Christmas & Easter have such special meaning. Christmas is also an opportunity to spoil the people i love. i am also a huge fan of Thanksgiving... hmmm... do i really have to choose?!

9 with their own thoughts:

Deb @ Sugarfused Friday, February 09, 2007 11:09:00 AM  

I couldn't be on a reality show either :))

Have a great day! I enjoyed your Feast!

Heart of Rachel Friday, February 09, 2007 11:11:00 AM  

I'm fond of red and black too. I like classic colors as well as pastels.

I also feel comfortable when I'm surrounded with familiar people especially among family and friends.

Christmas is indeed a lovely holiday loved by many.

Thanks for sharing. My feast is served.

Hootin Anni Friday, February 09, 2007 11:11:00 AM  

Tasty feast....excellent and gorgeous layout for your blog also.

My feast is served. Won't you drop by and add your name to my birthday's guest list?

Happy weekend.

Unknown Friday, February 09, 2007 12:09:00 PM  

NO you dont have to choose. What a wonderful feast and I am glad you like to celebrate!

Debi Friday, February 09, 2007 1:19:00 PM  

Love your main course!
Wish I could be a little more like you in dealing with unfamiliarity.

Anonymous,  Friday, February 09, 2007 1:23:00 PM  

Am I with you on TV - I want to be entertained!
Have a fabulous weekend,
Frances

Anonymous,  Friday, February 09, 2007 2:12:00 PM  

I don't do reality TV shows either.I enjoyed reading your answered. I hope that you have a great weekend and avoid the flu bug that is going around.

Raggedy Friday, February 09, 2007 4:04:00 PM  

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anonymous,  Friday, February 09, 2007 5:20:00 PM  

Ah, but sometimes reality tv *is* entertaining! Most of it isn't, but I think that's the point.

Oh, and I love that red looks good with brown OR black.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP