Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday Fill-in: February 9, 2007



1. The last thing I took a picture of was .... not on my own camera. it was on Nichole's camera, at the Superbowl party, of the Super Fan skit she was part of. soooo funny!

2. after looking it up, because i have no clue what song this is the lyrics to, i discovered my answer was the actual first word to the line. that's no fun. so i improvise with: being a Red Sox fan ... is like oxygen; you get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die. [song lyric]

3. One of my favorite scents is .... fresh evergreen.

4. the episode of Friends when Monica wears a turkey on her head to cheer up Chandler & ends up scaring Joey ... makes me laugh ALOT.

5. When I daydream it's usually about ....
how my life would be in a perfect world.

6. Lions and tigers and ... wombats (which is just a funny word to say!) ... oh my! [movie quote]

7. This weekend, I want to ....
get out of the house at some point & enjoy the fact that it will actually be in the 70s again! i also need to get my oil changed. ::shakes head:: wow, i live a full life. =P

6 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, February 09, 2007 10:50:00 AM  

hahahah your answers cracked me up, especially wombats ;-)

I wish it was going to be in the 70s here; I just heard possible snow squalls :-(

thanks for playing!

*krystyn* Friday, February 09, 2007 11:40:00 AM  

I wish it was going to be 70 here sometime this weekend!!

Debi Friday, February 09, 2007 1:24:00 PM  

I wish it was going to be 27 here sometime this weekend!

LOVE that episode of Friends! I'd say it's one of my favorites, but I don't know how to pick favorites of that show!

Anonymous,  Friday, February 09, 2007 5:22:00 PM  

Was the real first word of the song "love"?

btw... it's warm here. 70s. :-)

Anonymous,  Friday, February 09, 2007 6:21:00 PM  

Wombats- what a great word to say. LOL

70's? I think I've forgotten what that is like. More like 7 here. Yuck!

I love the Tracy Chapman song, btw.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:45:00 PM  

When I was little my mother told me a "wombat" was a female bat (as in "woman bat"). Of course it was complete hooey but it prepared me for when I went to ultra-PC college and was forced to endure "Womyn's Studies" and "Herstory." :-P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP