Tuesday, February 27, 2007

in reverse

when i don't ask for what i need, the people who love me get concerned.

but on the rare occasion that i actually say what i need specifically, they do the exact opposite.

tell me then, why did i make myself vulnerable enough to say what i need if they weren't going to believe me anyway?

i may be a quiet girl. but i know me. and i know what i need. and i'm telling you what it is. all you ever have to do is listen...

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, February 28, 2007 11:38:00 AM  

:-(

wish I could give you a hug.

*~*Michelle*~* Wednesday, February 28, 2007 1:14:00 PM  

Did I miss something? Did I react in the appropriate manner...

Damn, I really gotta get that Lowell now. I will try harder!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP