Tuesday, February 13, 2007

speaking of celebrity babies

everyone is talking about the Anna Nicole thing, which is sad, but i really feel the worst for that innocent little baby girl...

so anyway. just happened to find, while wandering aimlessly online...

the bassist to Godsmack? not so cute. his brand new baby girl though? wow is she a pretty little thing!


and while we're on the subject of *cute* -- Mira Sorvino's little boy, Johnny. i could just eat him up. he is too adorable for words!


i feel *really* bad saying this, because, after all, she *is* just a baby... but Adam Sandler's daughter? not so much... ::looks sheepish:: maybe that's just not a good shot...


on a different note, i think Kimberly Williams Paisley is a such a beautiful mom-to-be. she & Brad are one of my favorite celebrity couples.


and i was excited to learn that Jenna Elfman is expecting a baby -- another celebrity favorite. i bet she makes an adorable expectant mom. although i hope the baby looks more like mommy than daddy. =P


and i now return you to whatever you were doing that actually had some meaning & value. because you certainly did not just find it here. =P

3 with their own thoughts:

Debi Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:13:00 PM  

Well, I have to admit that I pay very little attention to "celebrity" in general. (I probably should be embarrassed to say, that I don't even know who some of those people you mentioned are.) But anyway, I totally agree with all your "baby-cuteness" assessments! Especially Mira's little guy--looking at him really gets those "I want another baby" feelings in high gear. Looking at Adam Sandler's kid--no, not so much.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:24:00 PM  

Ooh, I'm with you, I love and adore both Kimberly W-Paisley (she is too cute) and her husband. I have loved him since he first hit the country music scene and they seem so happy together. I was tickled for them when I heard she was PG, and she's due in Feb, I think. So they should have a cute baby soon :)

Mira Sorvino's son is a doll!

P.S. I should probably be ashamed to admit I know about most all of these celebrities, and tons more!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:54:00 PM  

Thanks for giving me my daily dose of celeb news. I missed it on the drive into work today because I was listening to a CD. (no real news in Southern CA... just celeb news.)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP