Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Scatterday 1: February 7, 2007

Chele got her new meme started! yay!

Rules: Using the FIRST letter of your first name, provide a word that describes each phrase.

My letter is D

A Boy’s Name: Drew
U.S. Cities: Denver
Things that are cold: Dawn! (hee hee)
School Supplies: Dry Erase Markers (??? a lot of teachers use whiteboards now... this one was *hard*)
Pro Sports Teams: Dodgers
Insects: Dragonfly
Breakfast Foods: Danish
Furniture: Dresser
TV Shows: Desperate Housewives
Things Found in the Ocean: Dolphins
Presidents: Dwight Eisenhower
Product Names: Dannon
Famous Females: Demi Moore
Medicines / Drugs: Demerol
Things made of metal: Dimes
Hobbies: Drawing
People in uniform: Deputy
Things you plug in: DVD player
Animals: Deer
Languages: Dutch

3 with their own thoughts:

Debi Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:03:00 AM  

Wow...I can't believe how many we came up with different answers for! And I agree...school supplies was tough...the last one I came up with. I like your answer better than mine.

*krystyn* Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:21:00 AM  

This was so hard for me to do - I didn't finish.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP