Sunday, February 18, 2007

Friday Fill-in: February 18, 2007



1. In the evening .... i like to relax by watching a little tv or reading.
2. I don't know what it is I like about you but .... i think i'll keep you anyway.
3. So a house elf shows up in my bedroom .... and puts away the basket of clean laundry that i still haven't folded.
4. Well, it's been ten years and maybe more since I first .... stopped drinking soda.
5. So I'm packing my bags for .... absolutely nothing in the foreseeable future.
6. Many times I've gazed along .... into the future & wondered how to get there.
7. Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was .... getting back to my book. =)

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, February 19, 2007 8:19:00 PM  

speaking of your book, where are you?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP