Thursday, February 15, 2007

insert strangled scream here

i hate the words "to be continued". that being said, i don't believe i am spoiling anything about tonight's Grey's in this first part, but if read my three favorite quotes, it's at your own risk. nothing funny tonight. just three very powerful quotes that i really identified with...

Meredith: There's so much more I have to say... but I've disappeared.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Izzie: I believe that it's been a hell of a year. And I believe that in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, we will all be ok.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Izzie: I believe that believing we survive is what makes us survive.

and now... if you haven't watched yet, stop reading...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*





poor Alex. he really got a difficult job to do. and i thought my heart would just break for McDreamy, sitting there in that hall. but i love that McSteamy actually showed he has a heart somewhere in that arrogant, self-righteous attitude he displays.

2 with their own thoughts:

Heather Friday, February 16, 2007 9:21:00 AM  

I must add I will be devastated if george and callie do not work out!

Anonymous,  Friday, February 16, 2007 5:46:00 PM  

Heather's totally right! Why was marrying Callie a mistake?!?! When they're good together, they're really good! And they love each other!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP