Tuesday, February 13, 2007

And I Quote: February 13, 2007

brought to you by tonight's episode of Boston Legal -- a few quotes that caught my attention:

Jeffrey: I will tell you this. I don't believe in that "friends with benefits" thing. If someone can make love to a person and not feel, there's something wrong with him. Or *her*.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

D.A.: Oh. You're celebrating. Real classy.
Denny: Ooooh, look. It's the LT pout. Blame it on our head coach, sport.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Denny: You don't plan sincerity. You gotta make it up on the spot.

and i have to say, i'm going to miss the character of Jeffrey Coho. couldn't stop laughing at his grand exit. *so* glad they suited him up one last time as Buzz Lightyear. perfect way to remember the last time we see him at Crane, Poole & Schmidt.

3 with their own thoughts:

Debi Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:55:00 AM  

Oops. I should have waited until I watched it to read this one, huh?

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:43:00 AM  

oops. sorry. didn't mean to spoil it for you!

Debi Wednesday, February 14, 2007 1:44:00 PM  

Not your fault!
Can't wait to see it...pizza and Boston Legal-sounds like the perfect Val. Day celebration to me.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP