Friday, February 9, 2007

closet packrat

i pride myself on being pretty darn streamlined when it comes to my personal belongings. that being said...

you may or may not have read that my photos were indeed successfully rescued from my confused hard drive.

well... if you watched Friends... you know how Monica doesn't let anyone into the closet over by the bathroom?

yeah.

no way am i admitting how many photos i actually have.

just... whoa.

4 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Friday, February 09, 2007 9:18:00 AM  

ah yes... the infamous closet... but just remember, she has the *BEST* messy closet. If there were awards for messy closets, she would have won it! lol

Debi Friday, February 09, 2007 1:26:00 PM  

Hey, if you have to "hoard" something, I'd say photos are a pretty good choice!

Anonymous,  Friday, February 09, 2007 3:55:00 PM  

I know how many! I'm bribable.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP