Sunday, February 25, 2007

Friday's Feast: February 25, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?

i have a very faint scar on the fleshy part of my palm, below my thumb , on my left hand. i was a very fussy baby. my mother was trying to cook dinner while holding me. i arched & threw myself backward while crying & put my hand right onto the hot stove. the doctors at the ER bandaged up the burn but it was just below the thumb that i sucked so before my parents even got me back into the car, i had worked my thumb free of the bandages & was sucking on it.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

i have many blessings. i am probably not thankful enough for what i have. but i'm still waiting for a miracle...

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.

Dr Phil. i have never watched his show. just his commercials irritate the heck out of me.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?

i used to call my Gram "Me-ma" and my Gramp "Be-pa" when i was very young. and i think i called butterflies "flutterflies" but my youngest brother had better ones, in my opinion: he called yogurt "yo-grit" and ravioli "oh-lee-oh-lees" -- LOL

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
I have always thought orange juice with pulp was kind of gross. i mean, who wants to chew their juice or strain it with their teeth?? yuck.

1 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, February 25, 2007 11:13:00 PM  

Great feast, and hey, I'm totally with you on the OJ thing. I won't touch it if it has pulp in it. Thankfully, most of the brands are now labeled "no pulp" or "high pulp" or whatever. Sheesh. I used to get out a strainer and have to use that years ago, hehehe!

Here's hoping you get a ton of wonderful miracles soon, Dawn!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP