Tuesday, February 6, 2007

the Dawn countdown

finally getting around to borrowing this from my Andie girl! =)

10 things to do before I die
1. visit all the Disney parks
2. take a cruise
3. have a family
4. be financially secure
5. marry the man of my dreams
6. see more of the United States
7. watch one New England Patriots playoff game, live, from really good seats
8. see a Red Sox game in Fenway from somewhere closer than the back of the bleacher seats
9. take awesome photos not by accident
10. be at peace

9 places I last spent money
1. toll booth
2. www.united.com
3. Barnes & Noble
4. Epcot
5. Publix
6. Walmart
7. the Red Sox ProShop
8. the post office
9. the gas station


8 Sounds Routinely heard around house
1. the computer fan running
2. the refrigerator
3. my cell phone buzzing
4. the tv
5. the sound of typing
6. squirrels running on the roof
7. the ceiling fan running quietly
8. the dishwasher

7 Restaurants last ate at
(i am not going to even tell you how far back into my memory i had to dig to come up with seven restaurants i actually ate at. suffice to say that i may have forgotten some that i didn't mention because i can't accurately remember that far back.)
1. The Yard House (i think that was what it was called...)
2. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe in the Magic Kingdom
3. Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion at Epcot
4. Chili's Express at Orlando International Airport
5. some place i can't remember the name of at a mall in California with Nichole
6. Sommerfest in the Germany pavilion at Epcot
7. Louie Mack's

6 Things crossed off to do list
1. restock my stash of See's chocolate for emergency situations
2. get Nichole all set up with new images for the sidebar of her blog
3. file my taxes
4. pay my cell phone bill
5. switch my blog over to my winter theme
6. go through magazines that are no longer the most recent issue, remove anything worth keeping & throw away the rest

5 people I don't know, but would like to hang out with
1. Brett Favre
2. Tedy Bruschi
3. Mike Lowell
4. Jennifer Aniston
5. John Cusack

4 songs that make me happy
1. The Promise by Tracy Chapman
2. Some People by LeAnn Rimes
3. Your Body is a Wonderland by John Mayer
4. Thank You by Natalie Merchant

3 things i hate to do
1. clean the shower
2. say goodbye
3. be late

2 things i'm really good at
1. listening
2. navigating WDW parks

1 really bad habit
1. not giving myself enough credit (or so i am told anyway)

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:29:00 AM  

Oooh...I just saw this on Chele's blog too...I love this list..gonna have to lift it.

Hey, when you gonna do those 70 questions I posted the other day? :-)

Debi Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:21:00 AM  

Squirrels on the roof--that's a good one! Can't believe I didn't think of it. Sometimes I think we're in the midst of a meteor shower or something.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP