Friday, February 2, 2007

Friday's Feast: February 2, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Twenty Nine

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?

oh wow. they were all so. stupid. there were the tightly-rolled cuffs on pants. and what about wearing overalls with one straps undone?! omg... so bad.

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
that i am stuck-up because i don't talk much at first.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
some days it's a 6 or 7. others, an 8 or 9. my work *always* gets done. just some days don't require much effort for that to happen.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?

you know... i have *no* idea. i don't own anything that interesting. i can tell you one thing for sure though: it would *not* have Peyton Manning in it!!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.

I love to snuggle under my soft fuzzy tan blanket when it is cold.

5 with their own thoughts:

Unknown Friday, February 02, 2007 12:44:00 PM  

Nice blog design and feast this week! Are you okay? I noticed you are from Central Fl and you had some rough weather...Great post this week

Debi Friday, February 02, 2007 1:47:00 PM  

Yours would be one of the few without his smug mug then, wouldn't it?

Raggedy Friday, February 02, 2007 2:43:00 PM  

I love your dessert!
I also love the song playing on your blog.
I like the snowfalkes and the look of your blog.
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anonymous,  Friday, February 02, 2007 4:11:00 PM  

I love my blankie too!
Have a marvelous weekend,
Frances

Heart of Rachel Friday, February 02, 2007 9:23:00 PM  

Thanks Dawn for visiting me.

What a nice dessert. We've been experiencing cool weather lately which is not often so we're loving it while it lasts. I love snuggling under the blanket with my hubby and son.

Happy weekend!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP