Friday, February 16, 2007

Five on Friday: February 16, 2007

brought to you by Five on Friday

Five in a Row

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
check my email.

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
to turn off the thinking portion of my brain at will. a route into work that isn't bogged down by excessive traffic and/or construction.

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
Advent calendars. the food at Biergarten in the Germany pavilion at Epcot. minor league baseball.

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
cheeseburgers. mashed potatoes. pot roast. apple pie.

5. Name five things that make you feel good.
email in my inbox (most of the time). Disney World. my photos. hugs from people i love. snuggling.

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, February 16, 2007 7:19:00 AM  

Biergarten at Epcot- whoo-hoo! What fun!

Hope you get your computer back soon.

Anonymous,  Friday, February 16, 2007 5:44:00 PM  

Biergarten. In n Out double double. yum. :-)

Arlene Friday, February 16, 2007 6:32:00 PM  

You forgot comments on number 5 ;-)

Found ya through Kristine :-)

Tracy S Saturday, February 17, 2007 1:34:00 PM  

I often wish I could turn off the thinking part of my brain too..lol

I love your music player.. I am going to sign up for one now actually. You have a great and varied list.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP