Tuesday, February 27, 2007

oh, that's right! we *don't* miss you!



i guess The Original Traitor didn't take it well to read that someone edged him out for his crown. (because you know he is here, hanging on my every word. LOL!) it's ok, JD. you can have it back now:

"They had a chance for a month and a half after the season, but when they don't talk to you or offer you a contract in that time, it tells you they don't want you," Damon said. "That's fine with me. I wasn't going to be in a situation where they didn't want me. I think they just looked at it as, 'Johnny loves it here.' It was great, but this suits me a lot better." (NY Daily News)

he really wasn't kidding when he called himself an Idiot.

2 with their own thoughts:

Mega Tuesday, February 27, 2007 9:28:00 AM  

If thats the case with JD I have to wonder what you think of guys like Roger Clemens or Carlton Fisk.

Chele76 Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:21:00 AM  

Roger is a top of the line jerk. he said some lousy things when he left and I will never forgive him. The day he went to Toronto was the day I took my poster of him off my bedroom wall.

BUT, with that said - he went to Toront before going to the MFYs... A bit of a buffer.

And I am a total hippocrate, because it would be great to see him in a Sox uniform again (the un-bleached kind ;) ).

And Fisk will always be respected. Fisk is Fisk. :)

There may not be logic to my thinking, but that is firmly where I stand :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP