Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: June 9, 2009



10 Favorite Things to Do During "Me" Time

1. read a book.
2. flip through magazines.
3. catch up on my Google Reader.
4. watch shows i recorded on my DVR.
5. pop in a DVD from one of my favorite tv shows.
6. take a nap.
7. organize & scan in more old family photos.
8. hop in my car & take a spontaneous trip to WDW.
9. window shop on the internet.
10. take a walk.

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:20:00 AM  

oooh - me too!! I like all of those. Especially when #5 is SATC. :) And #8...wish I could do that!! Wah!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:01:00 AM  

K: I am very low-maintenance with my "me time." I am perfectly happy popping in a favorite episode of S&TC or sitting down with a magazine. I also can't remember what it was like *not* to have WDW as my own personal playground. The money spent on my annual pass is some of the best money I spend each year. I *more* than get my dollar's worth from it. I just budget it right into my annual bills when I make out my budget for the next year in December. It's money well-invested.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP