Tuesday, June 16, 2009

five.

i still can't believe my god daughter turned five years old. (you'll have to forgive poor photo quality; fluorescent lights plus active kids equal washed out, grainy or blurred photos.)


birthday girl.


Christian.


Catherine & Seamus (Gosia's older son).


a friend's daughter, baby C.



4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, June 16, 2009 1:10:00 PM  

I still LOVE that shirt ! It was great to finally meet you... someday maybe we'll have a chance to sit down and chat more.

*krystyn* Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:31:00 PM  

Ha!! I love Catherine's tshirt!!! awesome!!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:10:00 PM  

Keri: I agree! All those cute kiddos make a grown-up conversation next to impossible! ;-) Maybe one of these times I come up, we can get together with a few of the girls for a girls' lunch or dinner out! =)

K: Funny thing is, I didn't get her that shirt! I have *no* idea where Heather found it but it cracked me right up!

kreed Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:29:00 PM  

Sweet! Looks like a great time!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP