Thursday, June 18, 2009

Grace in Small Things 147:365

1. the monsoon let up in time for me to not need to choose between staying late at work or attempting to drive home in it.

2. window open, listening to the crickets chirping & the rainwater dripping off the eaves & trees.

3. the Google Reader has been tamed down to a manageable 11, down from the ominous 1000+ that i found after four days away from it. and those remaining 11 have already been read & left unread for near future reference.

4. daydreaming.

5. the song "About Life," by Julianne Hough. and singing along to it at the top of my lungs.


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

Rachel Friday, June 19, 2009 11:10:00 AM  

Your Grace in the Small Things posts are always so inspiring!

I left you an award (yes I know, so did Krysty, but I love love love your blog!) :)

http://rachelnsimpson.blogspot.com/2009/06/award-how-charming.html

*krystyn* Friday, June 19, 2009 11:40:00 AM  

i like that song too!

you already know my GR is out of control...

i love the windows open, crickets & relaxing on the couch ---sounds awesome!!

Fidgeting Gidget Friday, June 19, 2009 1:39:00 PM  

Wow, you really got it all the way down to 11 and read them all? Holy smokes!! That takes talent--and persistance!

Anna Kauz Friday, June 19, 2009 4:59:00 PM  

Wow you must have spent A LOT of time catching up. I find it takes me a few days to get everything caught up!! Good job :)

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:58:00 PM  

Rachel: Ha. Some days I wish for inspiration as I sit here staring at the blank screen. Those are usually the days I need these posts the most too. ;-)

K: Give me a week. Mine will be again too. =P

Fidgeting Gidget: Well, I didn't read them *all* but I did skim & mark them all read, one at a time! ;-)

Anna: More like a couple of lazy days at work. LOL!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP