Friday, June 5, 2009

Grace in Small Things 134:365

1. ahhhh. a good night's sleep without nightmares to wake me up.

2. Billy Joel's "You May Be Right" blasting in the car on the way home.

3. saw the brightest red cardinal at my feeder today.

4. i discovered that a brand new unopened gallon jug of water decided to spring a leak in my refrigerator at some point today. i don't know what caused it--it wasn't leaking when it was in my pantry or this morning when i got my cranberry juice--but the water ran down into my crisper drawer. good news is now the bottom shelf of the fridge & the inside of the drawer are squaky clean!

5. my electric bill was *much* less than i was expecting, considering that May begins the frequent running of the air conditioning.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

justem Saturday, June 06, 2009 9:16:00 AM  

oooh...we just got tickets to the bill joel, elton john concert... :)

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, June 06, 2009 12:02:00 PM  

Em: So much great music in one place!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP