Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photo Hunt 2: June 2009

my submission for Photo Hunt 2.

A View from Above
the reverse waterfall fountain outside Journey Into Imagination at Epcot as seen from the Monorail.


A Macro Shot


Laughter


Relaxation
one of the most relaxing places i have ever been.


A Celebration
bridal shower.


A Sunset


Sun/Lens Flare


A Bridge


A Shadow


A Garden
hydroponic garden in Living with the Land at Epcot.


A Park
the icon everyone associates with Magic Kingdom Theme Park. if i say i'm going to a park, there is a very good chance this is where i'm heading.


A Street Scene


Signage


A Summer Activity
take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd...


A Summer Treat


Earth
Spaceship Earth, Epcot


Air/Wind
wind-whipped around Test Track, Epcot.


Fire
the fire i put out five days a week.


Water


Something Vintage (pre-1980)
this Easter egg candle was my Dad's from before i was even born & is a very special piece of my Spring home decorations.


Something Made of Glass
glass pyramids housing Journey Into Imagination, Epcot.


Something Made of Wood
Tom Sawyer's Island, Magic Kingdom


Something that Floats


Something Railroad Related
the Roy O Disney steam train at Magic Kingdom pulling into the Frontierland Station.


Something Round
Summer and Autumn "balloons" as part of the "Four Seasons" decorative detail theming in the Land Pavilion, Epcot.

31 with their own thoughts:

Samantha Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:31:00 AM  

you take such beautiful pics. :)

Jientje Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:15:00 AM  

Good ones!! Earth made me smile, a different take on the theme, and I love it! Reminds me of the time I got to spend there about a decade ago! Your sun/lens flare and the sunset are breath tking! Lovely shots, all of them!

*krystyn* Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:10:00 AM  

You rocked this challenge. Those are GREAT pictures!!

Rachel Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:58:00 AM  

These pictures are beautiful! :)

Fidgeting Gidget Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:10:00 AM  

Awesome photos! I'm going to have to try one of these photo hunts sometime!

Pollyanna Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:23:00 AM  

Love the creativity on the "Fire" - I have those moments all day long too!

Over all, very nice pics! I want to live at Disney World - I'm very jealous.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:43:00 AM  

Samantha, K & Rachel: Aww! Thank you!

Jientje: Thank you! I knew *exactly* what I wanted to do for "earth" -- it's the first thing that popped into my mind!

Fidgeting Gidget: They are a lot of fun! I think she does them every other month? You should join up for the next one! This was my first & I had a blast.

The Laughing Idiot: I am a very spoiled girl to have WDW in my backyard. The fire one was my stumbling block. I had a different idea & it was thwarted by the dry conditions forcing Disney to follow fire restrictions. That was a last ditch effort yesterday at my desk! LOL

Dana Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:20:00 PM  

Great pictures! The interpretation of Fire is awesome! Good job!

Jamie Tuesday, June 30, 2009 6:38:00 PM  

Great photos. I especially like the laughter shot.

Aimee Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:04:00 PM  

hahaha! love your fire entry. didn't think about that! have those kind of fires to put out everyday :) all your pictures are so beautiful! especially because they were taken at my favorite places in the world!

Unknown Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:19:00 PM  

Love the macro! And the bridge! And the shadows! And that unique garden! Well all of them!!

shutterhappyjenn Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:21:00 PM  

Your pictures are so crisp and clear! I love that shot on the bridge!

I also joined the hunt and my results can be seen HERE. If you have the time, please visit as well. Thanks!

Samara Link Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:15:00 PM  

Hi! You did a really nice job capturing the topics Kristi supplied us with. I liked your play on words for fire. Very clever. Also thought your summer treat was simple, pure and fabulous. I even had those very berries at home this month and didn't think to include them here. Your photos for wind, shadow and sunset were also perfect. Aren't you glad you were stopping to enjoy the moment enough to catch them. Good stuff!

Brandi Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:21:00 PM  

You TOTALLY rocked the photo hunt! Awesome job! And I, too, really loved the "fire" photo. :)

Well, I only ended up with about 6 or 7 photos. Next time, I need to make sure I won't have a crazy work schedule interfering with my photography!

Anna Kauz Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:01:00 PM  

Your pictures are AWESOME and beautiful! You are so creative. So good job!!!!

I wish all of mine had turned out so well :). I'm getting the last ones loaded now :)

Always Faith Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:53:00 PM  

bEautiful pics! I loved the macro, sunset, and shadow shots the best, but they were all very nice work!

anne Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:53:00 PM  

Love your raspberries and Epcot pics!

Jen S. Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:30:00 PM  

such great and fun pictures! i wish i were visiting WDW right now!
i absolutely love your balloon picture!
Awesome.

Thanks for bringing us to your "world". :)

kayerj Wednesday, July 01, 2009 4:38:00 AM  

all are spectacular, my favorite--something that floats :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:17:00 AM  

Wow!! So many wonderful photos, I loved almost all of them. Great job!

Ang Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:13:00 AM  

I love your perspective on relaxation! makes me want to go back to sleep...
great collections all around; who would have thunk to take a camera on a rollercoaster!

Bengbeng Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:25:00 AM  

well done. beautiful pics... i love the water one with yellow flowers n railroad related pic, also the sunset

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:35:00 AM  

Gorgeous photos!

Valerie Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:23:00 PM  

I LOVE THIS!!!! How fun! Great pictures too!!

Nichole M Thursday, July 02, 2009 3:22:00 PM  

Great photos, Dawn! Such a huge compliment that you can completely relax in our home. I am humbled.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:33:00 PM  

Nichole: I knew exactly what I wanted to do for relaxation. =)

Krisu Friday, July 03, 2009 9:03:00 AM  

I'm sure I left you a comment days ago but I cannot see it? oh, well, again: your earth and your rairoad related is awesome!

gail@more than a song Tuesday, July 07, 2009 11:33:00 AM  

You take the BEST pictures Dawn! I love the macro one of the pretty flower, I can see the drops of water on it. You do a great job with photos. I've gotta get a new camera!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, July 07, 2009 5:26:00 PM  

Gail: Aww! Thank you for being so sweet! =)

Kelly Friday, July 10, 2009 12:23:00 PM  

Beautiful photos. I have so many favorites.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP