Monday, June 22, 2009

Grace in Small Things 151:365

1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries ice cream by Blue Bell.

2. knowing that if i can just make it through this week, the next two work weeks will be short ones! four days next week, and three the week after!

3. taking the opportunity to watch other teams i don't normally see when the Sox have an off day.

4. the little air conditioner that could keeping me cool while the weather is steamy.

5. my couch which is perfect for a good post-work snooze.


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:49:00 AM  

Yay for 2 short weeks coming up. Hooray!!!!!! Mine are always 3 days (of work) but 3 is still too many IMO. :)

Brandi Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:47:00 PM  

I just drooled all over myself, thinking of that ice cream! Sounds delish! :) Oh - and awesome news about your short work weeks! Lucky girl. :)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:57:00 PM  

K: LOL! This is true but I will take 3 or 4 over 5. ;-)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:09:00 PM  

Brandi: You will *have* to get one. They really are one of my favorite treats at WDW. The 4-day week will be nice since it's the holiday weekend but the 3-day one leads to travel & you know how I feel about that so that one's a double-edged sword. ;-)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:11:00 PM  

Brandi: LOL!! I was thinking of the Dole Whip after replying to comments & forgot I mentioned the strawberry one!! Which is also very good. But you can get that one at Publix. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP