Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Grace in Small Things 132:365

1. raspberries. fresh ones. which i could seriously sit & eat an entire bowl of & be perfectly content.

2. scored ten bottles of shower gel for $30 at Bath & Body Works! i had a "$10 off a $40 purchase" coupon in my email and they have all their Classic scents on sale for $5 each and all the "old-style" bottles of shower gel (the Signature collection has a new look now) on clearance for $4 each, in the stores! it takes me roughly two months to finish a bottle (i usually have one "regular" scent & one bottle of either the "Twisted Peppermint" or "Vanilla Bean Noel" scents that i stock up on right after Christmas open at all times) so i am set for the next year & a half!

3. yoga pants.

4. at least being super busy at work makes the days fly right by! it's already Thursday tomorrow!

5. watched Beckett pitch a real gem tonight. no-hit bid deep into the seventh inning. sure is good to see him acting like the Commander again, all antsy in the dugout, just dying to get back out there & pitch some more!


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Thursday, June 04, 2009 10:11:00 AM  

Dawn, watching him pitch last night made my soul feel good. And he was ticked when Tito came to get him out! Good times...

Carrie Friday, June 05, 2009 11:50:00 AM  

Wow, thank you for the heads up on Bath & Body Works! My favorite classic is Country Apple, reminds me so much of the days when dh & I were dating...gosh 1994! Ha. I love Twisted Peppermint too.

I could so munch raspberries right now, yum.

Anonymous,  Friday, June 05, 2009 1:22:00 PM  

Love your blog! Makes me think of my 5 or 10 or even 1!
Just came to your blog to see what was going on! Have a great weekend!
Yes it raining in New England...But, I love it because my Garden is blooming!

-NubianQueen

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, June 06, 2009 12:01:00 PM  

Ted: It was *awesome* to see him back in form! I was trying to explain to another Sox fan how he just hadn't looked like himself this year, even when he was pitching well recently, but THAT game was vintage Joshy! And boy did it feel good.

Carrie: I have so many scents I love. I am not sure I could pick just one! I did score some Juniper Breeze which I have not seen in *ages* though! And a bunch of others. Sweet Pea. Cucumber Melon. Moonlight Path. Black Raspberry Vanilla. Pearberry. As for the raspberries, I got a perfect container. No one was squiched or threatening to spoil. And they were all plump & juicy & the perfect amount of sweet. Heaven in a half-pint!

Nubian Queen: Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! =)

harcoutbreton Monday, June 08, 2009 2:25:00 PM  

same here... thanks for the Bath & Body Works... i like the hind of vanilla beans too... this sounds great... can't wait to take my bath...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP