Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grace in Small Things 133:365

1. this Blueberry Scone Yankee Candle is very much one of my new favorite scents. i have to keep reminding myself that it's just for sniffing because yes it really does smell that good!

2. Five Guys burgers. yummy.

3. i think the squirrels have finally been outsmarted with the bird feeder adjustments! either that or they have temporarily withdrawn to plan the next phase of their attack.

4. texts that make me laugh right out loud.

5. falling asleep listening to a thunderstorm.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Saturday, June 06, 2009 11:33:00 PM  

we have 5 Guys here and I have YET to get there. I keep hearing how good they are though.

Janet Tuesday, June 09, 2009 11:34:00 AM  

There you go again, making me love your #5s!!!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:34:00 AM  

K: I have to say their burgers are really yummy. Messy but yummy. Also? One regular order of fries is enough to share. Very generous!

Janet: Ha! I didn't even have to be profound this time! ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP