Saturday, June 6, 2009

pondering: did Penny do something to tick Tito off? or are the Sox trying to squash all the Penny trade rumors?

Fail Hats

(photos from the Boston Herald)

combined with

Fail Shortstop


almost makes me think that the Sox were setting Brad Penny up for a loss last night on purpose.

someone on Twitter summed it up perfectly:


all i know is that Penny was looking pretty sharp for a Number Five until the infamous words: "That one got under the glove of Lugo."

5 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Saturday, June 06, 2009 2:45:00 PM  

Dawn, I was at a talent show with Ciera but had a friend texting me updates. It sounded like Penny let that play by Lugo get to him a little. Tough loss but hopefully they bounce back tonight. BTW, I really like the new look on your page. ::thumbs up::

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, June 06, 2009 2:51:00 PM  

Ted: That play was the point at which a strong outing from Penny went completely to hell. There was no way Lugo shouldn't have come up with that play. If only Tito would DH him & burn all his gloves. ;-)

Sarah Anne Saturday, June 06, 2009 7:39:00 PM  

Hey, Dawn! Where do you find those 20 questions lists? They look really fun.

Too bad about the shortstop. That's my position, so I feel his pain.

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, June 06, 2009 7:45:00 PM  

Georgie: This is the third season with this SS and it's getting a bit old. =P

As for the questions, I either make them up or find them in the archives of now-defunct memes or pick the interesting ones out of those email surveys that get passed around. I basically find inspiration for them all over the place.

Sarah Anne Sunday, June 07, 2009 1:56:00 PM  

Cool! I love the idea. Thanks!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP