Sunday, June 28, 2009

20 Questions: June 28, 2009

1. Where’s a good place to watch people?
one of the best places to people-watch is at Disney. you just never know who or what you're going to see. (i'll be diplomatic and leave it at that...) one of the best places in Disney to people-watch is upstairs in the Columbia Harbour House in Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom. there is a little "wing" that juts out over the walkway of people passing through from Liberty Square to Fantasyland, and you can sit there, out of sight of the crowds & just observe from one of the windows while you have some lunch.

2. Pancakes or waffles?
waffles. i like the way pancakes taste but they sit in my stomach like a brick.

3. Do you generally think before you act or act before you think?
unless i am particularly fired up, i tend to think before i act--or at least i try to. i think being a quiet person keeps me from being impulsive & acting without giving it some thought...though some might claim i over-think at times. double-edged sword, i suppose.

4. What is something you currently hate?
much as i love the people i am going to see & the fun we're going to have, i am currently hating all this traveling i've done recently. it wears me out & leaves me craving some quiet time at home.

5. What would you like two of today?
extra weekend days.

6. If you had to name the one thing about your life right now that you would NOT change, what would it be?
the people who are a part of it.

7. If you had to eat in only one restaurant for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
oh wow... ummmm... Macaroni Grill maybe? NO! Biergarten at Epcot! all i can eat of what feels like eating at my Gram's house again in a way!

8. If you had to name the one most important ingredient of human beauty, what would it be?
being genuine.

9. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
my groceries.

10. What is/was your paternal grandmother's name?
Mildred.

11. And your maternal grandmother's name?
Juliette.

12. What did you watch on tv last night?
do you even really need to ask? the Red Sox game.

13. Who were your last 3 texts from?
Daniel, Troy & Daniel.

14. What is your favorite movie whose title begins with the letter B?
Beauty & the Beast.

15. Name five staples on your grocery list besides milk, bread, and eggs:
yogurt. granola bars. tomatoes. cranberry juice. frozen broccoli.

16. What was the last thing you ate?
a glass of cranberry juice & a granola bar.

17. What was the last pill you took?
a couple of Advil for my shoulders.

18. What did you do on Thursday?
i went to work. then i came home, made dinner, ate it, and watched the Sox game. pretty much the same thing i do most weeknights from April through September.

19. Who would you'd be surprised to wake up and find in your bed?
pretty much anyone, considering there was no one there when i went to bed.

20. Four things on my calendar:
Sox game at Fenway (July 9). Alison's wedding (July 11). meeting Lil Foot's Mommy (July 12)! seeing the Sox play in Tampa (September 2 & 3).

12 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, June 29, 2009 10:54:00 AM  

OK - so bizarre, these posts showed up in a different order on GR.

I prefer waffles too.

gail@more than a song Monday, June 29, 2009 11:24:00 AM  

Beauty and the Beast was always the movie the kids would play on the vcr in the van on trips and I would be driving EVERY single time they watched it! I don't think I've seen the movie, but we did see it in NYC at the theater one year.

Rachel Monday, June 29, 2009 12:44:00 PM  

People watching is SO much fun! I'm an addict. :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, June 29, 2009 4:00:00 PM  

K: That was my fault. I had my posts for the weekend all composed but I never scheduled them. So I was forcing them through this morning, as I had time. =P

Gail: I bet you can recite it by heart though!

Rachel: I totally agree!

Ted D Monday, June 29, 2009 4:23:00 PM  

I've found the Waffle House and the ER are great places to watch people.

Scary people, but still...

~**Dawn**~ Monday, June 29, 2009 5:16:00 PM  

Ted: I am not sure I've ever been more disturbed than I was the one & only time I ate at a Waffle House. Walked out saying "never again." =P

Samantha Monday, June 29, 2009 8:11:00 PM  

hmmm. you just reminded me my sister and her family are at disney this week. you might want to avoid the park. unless you're looking for a good show! LOL! ;)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, June 29, 2009 8:40:00 PM  

Samantha: LOL!! Sounds like she would fall into the "most entertaining" category! ;-) Man, I hope she likes hot & humid. Because she sure is getting it. =P

penuttpie Monday, June 29, 2009 10:08:00 PM  

trip to california? that should be on your list too! :D

Samantha Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:33:00 AM  

let's just say she enjoys being the "center of attention" (not like her youngest sister!) I'm sure she'll appreciate being out of the rain... (she lives in bristol and it seems they have been drowning since april!)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:38:00 AM  

Giuseppina: It's on the longer list but less concrete in date. ;-) I need to recover from all my June/July travels before I can even start thinking about more!

Samantha: Heh. It's also our rainy season. Think "rain forest": torrential downpours (sometimes out of a clear blue sky it seems!) and then right back to steamy when the sun comes back out. It was just raining *sideways* here!

Anonymous,  Saturday, July 04, 2009 1:32:00 AM  

EIGHT DAYS! So Stoked!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP