Monday, June 8, 2009

Grace in Small Thing 137:365

1. i got a package in the mail today!

2. as i was waiting at a light on my way home from work this afternoon, i looked across the street to see three tall palm trees framed against the one blue piece of sky peeking out between all the clouds. it looked like an advertisement for paradise.

3. tv shows that are as funny in rerun as they were the first time you saw them.

4. the spaghetti & meatballs i made for dinner tasted especially good for some reason! sometimes the simplest dinners are just exactly what the palette ordered.

5. realizing again what awesome friends i have & how much they do to make my life a better place.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Pocklock Tuesday, June 09, 2009 9:49:00 AM  

This is why we TiVo Friends. I can watch every episode 100 times and still laugh like crazy. Best show on TV. EVER!

*krystyn* Tuesday, June 09, 2009 9:51:00 AM  

I long to see a real live palm tree. *sigh*

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:58:00 AM  

Pocklock: I got the complete series box set for Christmas a couple of years ago. I LOVE IT! Any episode I want at my fingertips!

K: For the longest time, I couldn't get used to them. Now when I go back up north, I think it's weird when there *aren't* any sprinkled in between the "regular" trees! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP