Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grace in Small Things 138:365

1. my god daughter turned five today. FIVE. that is the definition of bittersweet. how did she get so big?

wasn't she *just* a baby??


2. the way the setting sun shines through the trees, turning the wet pavement into gold.

3. Sox shut out the Yankees! it never gets old. nevah *evah*.

4. freshly washed sheets.

5. another great quote discovery:
"Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh."
(W H Auden)


Visit Grace in Small Things

7 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:19:00 AM  

awwww -super cute pics of you and Catherine. Happy 5th Birthday little girl!! (I also left her bday wishes on Heather's blog). Those 5 years went FAST - I remember when she was born. Can't believe we've been blogging that long. *tear shed for lost blogs*

So I'm curious...do you talk with a North Englander accent?

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:59:00 AM  

God baby is SOOO cute !
and ahhh... freshly washed sheets are the BOMB !

i'm LUVIN your photo at the top... makes this northern gal yearn for warm sunshine...

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:07:00 AM  

K: I *know*!! Can you believe we've been blogging this long?? (No more blog annihilation, missy!!) I can't believe she's going to be in Kindergarten in the Fall. She was *just* that little peanut in my arms! I am not sure if I talk with a New England accent! LOL! I know *I* don't hear it anyway. I have been told I pronunciate some words with a hint of Bostonian and others with a pinch of New York. Mostly, I just think I sound normal. ;-)

Keri: She really is, isn't she? =) I scored *way* lucky being honored to be her god mother. I am kinda hoping there will be some warm sunshine up there this weekend. ;-) Forecast isn't looking that way though. Maybe I will try to stash a little in my suitcase. ;-)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:57:00 AM  

Awesome, Each and every one you listed!

Anonymous,  Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:54:00 AM  

are you coming up here?? i'd love to meet the Famous Dawn... the link that brings us all together... giggle.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:18:00 PM  

April: Except that first one. MAKE HER STOP!!

Keri: I will be there for Catherine's birthday party on Saturday & I hear you got an invite! =)

gail@more than a song Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:32:00 PM  

Yes, they were just babies! I think that about most all kids....my little Ava Clair just turned 5 and I can't believe it either. Cute pics of her now and with you then!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP