Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grace in Small Things 131:365

1. during the Sox game, there was a squirrel running around the outfield. at one point, the grounds crew was chasing him out of there. he climbed up the wall in the outfield & hopped into some shrubs. then he popped back out & flopped down on the wall! ha!


2. tickets have been secured for the Sox August series in Tampa now as well! that was the final series i was waiting on!

3. oh hey! there are still Girl Scout cookies in the drawer of my refrigerator!

4. listening to the drip-drip-drip of rain as i get drowsy.

5. comments on my blog.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Pat Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:17:00 AM  

1.Love the squirrel picture.2. Leftover girl scout cookies? Whattaya nuts? 3. Love the sound of gentle rain. 4. Agree about comments on my blog. 5. Not a big baseball fan, but Go Cubbies!

*krystyn* Thursday, June 04, 2009 4:14:00 PM  

I love the squirrel picture - except for the scoreboard part. LOL!!!

What? Girl Scout Cookies still around? You could probably sell them for a small fortune on Ebay. :)

Carrie Friday, June 05, 2009 11:52:00 AM  

Awwww, he looks like he's rather tuckered out, laying there on the wall. That's too cute.

Mmmm...Girl Scout cookies, I still have some hanging around too. I had forgotten about them. Ha.

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, June 06, 2009 11:51:00 AM  

K: I know! Sorry about the scoreboard on there, rubbing it in. But that squirrel cracked me up! The only reason there are still Girl Scout Cookies around is they were in the drawer of the refrigerator & out of sight. ;-)

Carrie: When I saw your comments land in my inbox, I wondered who "Carrie" was! I mean, I knew that was your name, but it wasn't til I saw your avatar that I realized you'd switched from "Eats Crayons"! Yeah, the squirrel was so funny. After that run around the outfield & scaling the wall, he must have been exhausted. He flopped down & jusat laid there for a while. LOL! Ha! Now I reminded you of them & they probably won't be around much longer huh? ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP