Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grace in Small Things 146:365

1. my lucky Red Sox bracelet that i wear during every single game. whether i am watching or not. sports superstitions are so much fun!

2. reading total brain candy that i have read at least three times before but it's an old favorite.

3. crunchy green peppers in tonight's salad.

4. heading to bed drowsy & knowing you'll fall asleep ten seconds after your head hits the pillow.

5. ceiling fans.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Brandi Friday, June 19, 2009 3:28:00 PM  

Oooh oooh oooh! #4 is one of my absoute favorite things ever! :)

Also - I love that you wear a Sox bracelet during every game! Makes me want to go out and get a Rays one now. Hmmmmm...

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:55:00 PM  

Brandi: I think you should! It's the little things that make it even more fun!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP