Sunday, June 7, 2009

Grace in Small Things 136:365

1. i find some of the best music on Brandi's blog.

2. doves cooing in the trees overhead when i left for church this morning.

3. having a sense of humor.

4. i love that when i don't know what i want for a snack, i can just post the list of options on Twitter & my pals make the decision for me!

5. and that decision was some vanilla ice cream with some fresh raspberries. which works well with the quote i read recently & loved:
"Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos."
(Don Kardong)


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Brandi Monday, June 08, 2009 7:41:00 AM  

Oh, I am so glad that someone else can benefit from my playlist! I debated removing it when I changed my layout, thinking that the time it takes to load might annoy people. I am glad that I left it up there. :)

I love the ice cream quote! And the fact that everyone voted for ice cream last night! :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, June 08, 2009 11:57:00 AM  

Brandi: On some blogs, music playing bugs me, but that's mostly if I can't find the player to turn it off when I am at work. They don't care that I browse the internet but the phone inevitably rings & I have music blaring away that I can't shut off without closing the window. =P It doesn't take long for it to load for me. I keep hearing music I love, so I stop & listen for a bit. Then I have to click stop so that I can read without distraction. Double-edged sword. And that's why I took the player off my own blog. But I love it on yours! =)

I am kinda lonving that everyone voted for ice cream last night too. Yum! ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP