Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-in: June 12, 2009



Friday Fill-in #128

1. I grew up thinking that the car wouldn't move unless seatbelts were buckled--my dad was pretty clever, huh?

2. Google Reader was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you take more photos?

4. snuggling up on the couch helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the sweet compliments you all leave here!

6. sticking your badly-in-need-of-attention feet on the seat next to me & wagglig them around as you dance to your iPod for an entire two & a half hour flight is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to landing safely in Connecticut, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party for my god daughter and Sunday, I want to celebrate my dear friend Alison's upcoming wedding with a bridal shower!

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP