Monday, June 8, 2009

Slice of Life: June 8, 2009

my favorite stripey socks.

6 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, June 08, 2009 11:33:00 AM  

awww - so cute, but I sure hope you weren't wearing these recently in the crazy hot weather down there?

~**Dawn**~ Monday, June 08, 2009 11:59:00 AM  

K: Actually I do wear them pretty often! I work in what could easily be confused with a walk-in freezer so I wear heeled boots or sneakers a lot of the time. When I wear my boots, I need socks that come up higher than the boot because I hate feeling the boot against my skin. These socks are cotton & super lightweight though!

Carrie Monday, June 08, 2009 3:07:00 PM  

Totally cute socks. I love socks that are fun, and out of the ordinary. :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, June 08, 2009 9:39:00 PM  

They're cute, I really like them! I might have to steal this idea and use it on my blog :) I have some new cute Life is Good socks that have the big smiling Jake logo on them (which probably no one knows what I'm talking about but me, so scary!) and I think they're cute :)

Love the new header photo, btw!!!! Or it might not be new, I haven't been blog visiting much lately. Mostly clicking thru in my reader, but I'm trying hard to turn over a new leaf :)

*krystyn* Tuesday, June 09, 2009 9:51:00 AM  

Totally understandable. I wouldn't like the boot on my skin either. sticky!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:56:00 AM  

Carrie: Me too! And I know these aren't super funky but for some reason they make me so happy! SOCKS. ::shaking my head::

Stacy: Borrow away! Take your inspiration where you can get it! =) New header is about a week old. I am guilty of the same thing--though I do click through when I have a comment to make. I have disciplined myself pretty well with that part. =)

K: That is *exactly* it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP