Monday, May 21, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings: May 21, 2007



Week 223

I say ... and you think ... ?

Film :: camera
Dragon :: knight
Hunger :: starving
Plucked :: eyebrows
Dissolving :: koolaid in water
Executive :: decision
Ridiculous :: silly
Mist :: what it did in Boston this weekend, according to Rem-Dawg
Minority :: sensitive subject
Map :: road trip

Week 224

I say ... and you think ... ?

Coastguard :: boats
Buddies :: pals
Nap :: naps are good. i like naps.
Groan :: moan
Sitcom :: Friends
Reader :: what i have one or two of here on my blog
Heroes :: villains
Amazing :: incredible
Woman :: feminine
Don’t! :: ...do that!

1 with their own thoughts:

Mega Tuesday, May 22, 2007 3:59:00 PM  

I Say and I Think:

Right: White Sox

lolzzz

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP