Thursday, May 3, 2007

And I Quote: May 3, 2007

i finally got to watch this week's episode of Boston Legal. it wasn't laden with quote possibilities, but it was a *very* good show. and if Alan Shore was my favorite character before, then he becomes even more so every single episode i watch.

Client: Once we make a deal with the pharmaceutical company, then I'll have the resources to launch my new persona. Talk shows. Reality shows. Photo ops in Africa. A constant reminder of the message of hope that I represent.
Shirley: I'm welling up.
Client: I can see you're cynical. We'll make a good team.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Denny: But I love this woman!
Alan: I thought you loved Bethany.
Denny: Well, I love *this* woman now. I have a fickle heart.
Alan: Well, you need to stay away from her.
Denny: Why? Give me one good reason.
Alan. Ok. Dibs.
Denny: Well, that's not fair. I growled first!

1 with their own thoughts:

Debi Friday, May 04, 2007 6:57:00 AM  

Can you believe I have the last two taped and haven't had a chance to watch them yet? What is wrong me?!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP